Thank you for attending SEAS 2018. Your feedback is very important to us.
Note: It may take up to one month after the conclusion of SEAS 2018 for the CME to appear in your CME account with Duke.
Non-Duke User/Do Not Have A Duke Account
Before continuing, register for a Duke OneLink account by following the below PDF.
After you have registered and logged in to your account, in order to obtain your certificate, please follow the instructions below:
1) Click on “My Account” in the upper right hand corner of the page
2) Click on “My Activities”
3) Click on the “Pending Activities” tab
4) Click on the link to the course
5) On the following page, click on “Take Course”
6) Complete the course evaluation
7) Attest to your hours of attendance
8) Download your certificate
1) Go to http://ja.dh.duke.edu/
2) Login with you NetID and password
3) Click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the screen
4) Click on “My Activities”
5) Click on the “Pending Activities” tab
6) Click on the link of the course you attended
7) Click on “Take Course”
8) Complete the Evaluation
9) Attest to your hours of attendance
10) Download your certificate